Doggie Design is the FIRST and ONLY company in the world to create this exciting new Ombre Harness collection. They used their own special color blending technique to create a beautiful palette of Rainbow Colors. This is guaranteed to be a hit, just like all the other American River Choke Free Harnesses. Doggie Design is the only company that makes this Step in mesh choke free design in reinforced large dog sizes up to XXXL or approximately 90 pounds. What's even more impressive is that it is Certified Break Strength tested to 386 pounds by an international independent testing laboratory!
American River Harness Sizing Chart
Important Sizing Note: The following measurements are the dimensions of the actual product, your pet, not of the pet they fit. After measuring make sure all measurements fit within the following dimensions (with a little room to spare in the chest and neck).
- Chest: 9"-11"(Most Important)
- Pets Weighing: 1lbs.-3lbs.
- Chest: 11"-13"(Most Important)
- Pets Weighing: 3lbs.-6lbs.
- Chest: 13"-16"(Most Important)
- Pets Weighing: 6lbs.-10lbs.
- Chest: 16"-19"(Most Important)
- Pets Weighing: 11lbs.-16lbs.
- Chest: 19"-21"(Most Important)
- Pets Weighing: 16lbs.-25lbs.
- Chest: 21"-24"(Most Important)
- Pets Weighing: 20lbs.-40lbs.
- Chest: 24"-28"(Most Important)
- Pets Weighing: 40lbs.-50lbs.
- Chest: 28"-33"(Most Important)
- Pets Weighing: 60lbs.-90lbs.
"Outstanding easy choke free dog harness (New Product Review of Ultra Choke Free Harness)"Just picked this up in green from a store in Ohio. Well made and designed. You put the paws in, velcro the back (generous amt.) and then clip. The leash goes through a couple rings above the clip. Works great, looks great, easy to put on AND no choking, no nasty buckles anywhere, best design I have found yet. And yes - I have tried them all, including Puppia, Cloak & Dawggie, etc. Give this a try, you won't be sorry." by Linda
"The Harnesses for my girls are absolutely perfect. They fit like they were custom made. They are exactly what I was looking for. They don't bunch at the neck. They lay smooth. And they are so nicely made. The matching leashes are also great - with a little padding in the handle part for Mommy's comfort. If anyone is looking for advice on a harness - these are perfect!" By Jeanne - April 2, 2013